Technical Employee (m/f/d) Synthesis Laboratory
from August 2023, full-time (40 hours per week), with the possibility of part-time employment, unlimited contract
- Conducting polymerizations and monomer syntheses on a small scale
- Performing upscaling reactions up to kilogram scale
- Documenting and evaluating measurement results, as well as carefully documenting work processes
- Assisting with laboratory and company organization
- Successful completion of training as a chemical laboratory assistant (m/f/d), chemical-technical assistant (m/f/d), or a similarly aligned professional qualification with equivalent skills and experience
- Planning and conducting experiments, including independent and responsible setup of laboratory experiments, experience in upscaling advantageous
- Evaluating results in the context of process development in collaboration with supervisors
- Basic knowledge of polymer chemistry desirable
- Strong technical understanding and willingness to familiarize oneself with new topics
- Responsible handling of technical equipment
- Good PC skills (Office package)
- Independent work style, structured thinking, organizational talent
- Reliable, conscientious, responsible, and structured approach to work
- We offer an interesting, diverse, and responsible position within a young, successful, and expanding company. We prioritize a constructive, productive, and highly innovative working environment with short decision-making and communication paths.
- We provide the opportunity to shape future developments in a modern company.
- Besides a performance-based salary, aligned with the provisions of the collective agreement for the public service of the states (TV-L), we also offer flexible working hours.
- We are easily accessible and promote a familial and team-oriented atmosphere among colleagues.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send us your informative written documents by e-mail to:
NGP Polymers GmbH
We look forward to receiving your application and will reply promptly!